How It Works
When you call our office and ask for help or information about an injury you suffered, we will listen to you. We will talk to you by telephone (at no charge), or in person (at no charge). After we have listened to how you were injured and what it has done to your life, we will advise you about the legal circumstances that enable you to be compensated or not.
Many of your first questions will be similar to these:
- Who will pay for the medical bills?
- I feel like my injuries are more than what they found at the emergency room, what should I do next?
- How do I get paid for my car, the towing bill and the storage bill?
- Why haven’t I been contacted by the insurance company for the person who caused this problem?
- What happens to me if I lose my job?
- How am I going to pay my bills while I am off work from all of these injuries?
- Do I even have a case?
To get started, call 812-422-0222 or contact us online to schedule a consultation meeting. We are available weekdays, evenings and weekends for your convenience. At our office, you will sit down with a lawyer, who will listen to your story, discuss your concerns, and help you get answers. Many of our cases come through referrals. We’re honored so many clients and colleagues give us their badge of approval.